How-to Confirm Weekly Test Results
A PDF version of these instructions is also available.
Using any device with an up-to-date web browser, visit https://portal.sanjuan.edu and log in using your standard district login.
Your username is your full email address: email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org. If you do not know your password, click the “Can’t Access Your Account” link and follow the prompts to reset your password.
You can use a cell phone, tablet, Chromebook, or computer. (Using a phone or another device with a built-in camera may make uploading images of documents easier.)
Once inside Portal, find and click the Verity COVID-19 Vaccination/Testing system tile:
A second login screen will appear. Use your district login credentials again, but this time your username is only the FIRST part of your email address: joe.smith or jsmith. Enter your credentials and click “Sign In”
From the main menu, select the “Confirm Your Weekly Test Result” option.
On the Weekly Testing screen, select where you tested for the week.
You can select any of the following options:
- School or Worksite: Choose this option if you tested at any district school or office building where you regularly work.
- District Testing Event: Choose this option if you tested at one of the district testing events held each Tuesday and Friday. (https://www.sanjuan.edu/covidtest)
- Healthcare Provider: Choose this option if you tested at your medical provider’s office, a local healthcare clinic, or a pharmacy like Rite Aid, CVS, or Walgreens.
- Other: Select this option only if your testing location does not fit one of the categories above. Please keep in mind that home-based tests are NOT accepted.
- Vacation or Not at Work ALL Week: Select this option if you were not at work for the entire work week due to being on vacation or for another reason. This option may only be selected if you were not at work for the entire week. If you were present for a single workday you must select one of the options above.
Enter the date you took your test. This should be the date your test sample was collected (when you swabbed your nose) and not the date you made your appointment or received your test results.
You can only enter tests from the current week or the prior week.
If you selected “Vacation or Not at Work ALL Week” in step 5, select the FRIDAY or any day of the week that you’re reporting for. If you were out for multiple weeks, you will need to submit one test report for each week that you were out.
Select your test result.
You can choose from the following options:
- Negative: Choose this option if your test result was returned and showed no signs of COVID-19.
- Positive: Choose this option if your test result was returned and showed a COVID-19 infection or likely COVID-19 infection. (IF YOUR TEST RESULT IS POSITIVE: You must immediately isolate at home and may not return to your school or worksite. You should notify your direct supervisor of your test result via email or phone so that they support you and work to address any impacts it may have on your site.)
- Absent for Week: Choose this option if you were absent from work for the ENTIRE week.
- Unknown: Select this option ONLY if you tested at your school or worksite or a district testing site and did not yet receive your test result. Your test result will be manually verified.
Your final step before hitting submit is to upload a copy of your test result. Click the “Browse” button.
If you’re using a computer or Chromebook, you will be given a window where you can locate your record’s file and select it to upload. You can upload a .JPG, .PNG, or .PDF document.
If you’re using your mobile device that has a camera, you may also have the option to select your camera and take a photo of your record. Alternatively, you’ll be able to select a file saved on your mobile device to upload. The process may vary depending on your device.
Once you have selected your file or taken your photo, click the upload button.
Once your file is uploaded, the file name will be displayed. If you upload the wrong file, you can click the “Remove” link to remove it and try again.
Click the “Submit” button.
Your entry will be uploaded and added to your testing history which will now be displayed at the bottom of the screen.
You will receive an email confirmation that your test verification has been received.
You’re done for the week. Be sure to return the next week to submit a test confirmation or update your vaccination status if you’ve been vaccinated.
- If required, weekly test confirmations must be submitted prior to 11:59 p.m. on Friday of each week.
- If a test confirmation is not received, you will be contacted via email or phone by Monday and reminded to submit your test result ASAP in case you forgot to submit.
- If you have not submitted a testing confirmation by Monday afternoon for the prior week, you will be contacted by Human Resources.