Important NoticeWe have an updated Badge process as the district has limited services with the COVID-19 closure Reminder: we have put gloves in the hall as you need them.
All contractors that need badges should submit their forms by email to email@example.com
- All forms must be signed and fully completed, if not completed we will not process the badge.
- We will process badges once a week on Friday.
- Once the badges are processed, an email will be sent to the contractor/CM firm with the cost owed, and that badges are ready.
- Checks should be collected by the CM firms.
- The badges will be put in the CM firm box with the amount owed.
- The CM firm will put the check in the inbox.
- Once the CM firm puts the check in the box we will process the receipt and email it to the contractor.
Any other type of badges please email Cherie firstname.lastname@example.orgNOTICE: New Badge Color & Expiration Process. Please review details by clicking here.Contractors and their employees must check-in at the site office and wear district-issued badges at all times. If you or your employee(s) are not wearing a district-issued badge, that person will be asked to leave the site.
If you do not have an ORI number from DOJClick here to access the Department of Justice website for the required Livescan (Fingerprinting) forms and procedures. Click on the packet titled "School Contractor Employers"* or “Youth Organizations or Human Resource Agencies”. This form must be completed and filed with the DOJ to be processed.*The “School Contractor Employers” packet requires a School District Signature on page 5. Please visit the Facilities Business Department or ask your CM Firm for this page.
Contact InformationThe Contractor Badge office is located at:Facilities Business Department5320 Hemlock StreetSacramento, CA 95841(916) 979-8616 or (916) 979-86298-11:30 a.m. & 1-3:30 p.m., Monday-Friday
Payment & Checkout/Return PolicyBadges are $5.00* each.All badges must be returned to the Construction Department upon completion of the project or badge expiration date whichever is sooner. Once the bulk of project work is done numbered badges are to be returned.A $100.00* fee will be charged for each badge not returned to the District prior to June or on June 30th of that fiscal year (fiscal year = 7/1-6/30). This may be paid directly by the contractor or withheld from the retention/final payment.*Exact change required if paying with cash.Checks may be made out to San Juan Unified School District.
Last Modified on Tuesday at 1:47 PM