Registration Information for Preschool & Infant/Toddler
The Early Childhood Education Enrollment Division is currently only accepting families to come to the office on an Appointment Only basis.
At this time, we are accepting inquiry forms for the 2021-2022 school year. Please keep in mind there may be changes to the classroom format. Preschool may look different going forward than it has in past years.
Please understand, you must meet ALL requirements (for example, age/income/address) in order to qualify for our programs. Additionally, our programs are grant funded, enrollment is contigent upon availability. As such, we cannot guarantee placement.
Start the Online Inquiry Process Here
Step 1 - Fill out an Enrollment Request/Inquiry Form:
There are two options to take for our Enrollment Process. One is by completing our remote online form. The second is set up an appointment to come into the office in person. Currently, no walk-ins are allowed, you must have an appointment.
To complete the form online, click here: Remote Inquiry for Enrollment Form
Fill out the inquiry form for requesting your child be placed on the waiting list for the 21/22 school year. We ask that you fill out all questions completely and submit one request form for each child you wish to enroll. Please be advised that for the safety and security of all children only biological parents or legal guardians may enroll a child into our district.
To make an appointment to complete the form in person, please send an email to ECERegistrationDesk@sanjuan.edu with your contact information and child's age.
If your child will be turning five years old between September 2nd and December 1st, they are eligible for Transitional Kindergarten (TK) in the Fall. For TK enrollment, you will need to go to https://www.sanjuan.edu/Page/50792 to enroll. This online Inquiry does not forward to San Juan Central for Transitional Kindergarten enrollment.
Step 2 - Review of your Enrollment Request Form:
After submission of your Online Request Form, you will receive an email stating your form has been received and your child will be placed on a waiting list. Due to the high amount of enrollments, please allow 2-4 business days to receive this email from our team.
Step 3 - Submit Enrollment Documents:
These are the documents that are required to enroll your child. You will email your required enrollment documents to the Admissions and Family Services Department directly after they contact you.
Preschool Required Documents:
Infant/Toddler Required Documents:
Additional information for Required documents:
- Please Click here for Required Immunizations for information on immunization requirements
- Shared residence form (if applicable - Webpage for Shared Residency Surveys in many languages)
Step 4 - Enrollment Processing:
Upon successful receipt of the required enrollment forms and documents, the enrollment technician assigned to assist you will contact you via email/phone to confirm that your student has completed the initial stage of enrollment. Please be advised that the enrollment technician may contact you for questions, clarification, or if more information is needed during the processing of your child's enrollment.
Step 5 - Health Screening Appointment:
After successful completion of the initial step of enrollment, the Health Department will contact you to schedule an appointment for a Health Screening.
* For general enrollment questions or questions about a student that is currently enrolled in the Early Childhood Education Division, please email ECERegistrationdesk@sanjuan.edu. Due to the high number of inquiries, please allow 2-4 business days for a reply from a representative of our enrollment department.
UPDATE as of 2/1/2021:
In order for your child to return to face-to-face instruction in the classroom, the following documents MUST be current and submitted to the ECE Health Department. These documents must be provided PRIOR to your child being accepted back into the classroom.
1. Immunization Records must be up-to-date with a copy on file with ECE Health Department. This is a legal requirement.
2. Your child must have a current physical on file with the ECE Health Department. This is a licensing requirement.
3. After review of the immunization and physical forms, if your child needs other health documents the nurse will contact you.
These items MUST be received in the ECE Health Department and verified by our Health professionals before your child will be admitted into the classroom. There will be no exceptions.
* For district updates, parent resources, student resources, and more please visit www.sanjuan.edu/COVID19.