TK-8 Homeschool Program
The optional homeschool program helps meet students’ individual needs and offers support to families who choose to educate their children at home. The parent/guardian will partner with a credentialed Advisory Teacher to create a customized educational plan for their student that will meet the California State Standards.
As part of the program:
- Students must receive at least four to six hours of daily instruction from their parent/guardian in English and complete coursework meeting California standards for each subject.
- Parents or guardians must meet regularly with the assigned credentialed teacher.
- Families receive curriculum, resources, teaching tips, and educational advice.
If you are interested in signing up for TK-8 Homeschool or TK-5 Independent Study please contact:
TK-8 Homeschool Curriculum
- Blossom and Root
Kindergarten through 5th Grade
- National Geographic Reach for Reading
- McGraw Hill My Math
- Studies Weekly Science
- Studies Weekly Social Studies
Middle School (6th - 8th Grade)
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Collections
- Houghton Mifflin Harcourt Go Math
- Savvas Elevate Science
- McGraw Hill Impact History and Geography
- Edgenuity Online Learning
Approved vendors list
A list of approved vendors to support and supplement the curriculum: