Skip To Main Content

Logo Image

Logo Title

Senior Year

How do I send my final transcripts?

San Juan Unified has paired with Parchment, the leader in eTranscript exchange. If you are a current San Juan Unified senior in need of Official or unofficial transcripts, please visit this page. Through Parchment, you can order your transcript to be delivered electronically or by mail, and search for institutions to send to. All other students should email your site registrar for instructions on how to request a transcript.

FAFSA and Cal Grant applications

The deadline for Cal Grant consideration has passed, but students attending a community college can continue to file FAFSA's online. All GPA verifications for the graduating class are sent to the California Student Aid Commission electronically. Students can follow their grant award status and check for their GPA verification by creating an account at


For the most up to date information from CollegeBoard (SAT) and ACT future testing please visit:

  • SAT               
  • ACT 

AP Testing

Advanced Placement tests typically happen in May.  Students and families with questions should thoroughly review the new information on the website, and reach out to individual school counselors and AP teachers for any needed assistance. 

International Baccalaureate (IB)

IB is regularly updating the website with information for those impacted.

College Applications and Acceptance Notifications

Students  should regularly check individual college/university portals for information, communication and updates.  NACAC (The National Association of College Admission Counseling) provides a tool with information from colleges and universities nationwide on campus closures, deposit deadlines, and other admission-related changes. The tool updates automatically in real time:

College Events and Campus Visitations

Please check your email regularly and follow instructions from your target colleges or universities.

Transcripts and other Important Paperwork

Currently you may contact your counselor through email to request an unofficial transcript. Official transcripts will be available to be sent electronically in the next few weeks. If any other forms or signatures are required, contact your counselor. 

The Common App 

The Common App - Options for helpings Students

High School Graduation

High school counselors are available during office hours to develop specific plans for students. High school graduation is very important to us and we are here to support your needs to reach this important milestone.