Home-Based Early Head Start
Who is a Home-Based eligible family?
- Pregnant women and families with infants and toddlers under age 3
- Teen parents given priority
- Families who meet income/waiver eligibility requirements
- Families able to participate in weekly in-home visits
What does a Home-Based program offer a family?
- Free quality visitations; parents and teachers partner to bring learning activities into the home
- Socialization opportunities- a chance to get to know other families
- Parent meetings
- Child development education
- Support from a nurse and School Community Worker (visits to newborn, resource referral, etc.)
- Services to special needs children
- Assistance with transition to preschool
To register a child in the Home-Based Early Head Start program, please fill out the Remote Inquiry for Enrollment Form or you can visit the registration office on the Marvin Marshall campus at 5309 Kenneth Avenue in Carmichael.
(916) 971-5864 firstname.lastname@example.org
Jeri Jack (Spanish speaking)
Sonia Martinez (Spanish speaking)
(916) 979-8125 email@example.com
Anastassia Deliivanova (Russian & Bulgarian speaking)
(916) 979-8126 firstname.lastname@example.org