Be sure to check out the latest:
- May 6: Weekly COVID-19 Update
- April 29: Weekly COVID-19 Update
- April 23: Share your thoughts on combating learning loss
- April 22: Weekly COVID-19 Update
- April 13: Board Briefs
- April 13: In-person learning shifts to 4-days on April 26
- View the district's COVID-19 Safety Plan and school-specific prevention plans.
Plans are being developed to provide support to help combat student learning loss due to the pandemic. Students, parents and the community are invited to share their thoughts on what programs or efforts could help through a Thoughtexchange.