Be sure to check out the latest:
- March 4: Weekly COVID-19 Update.
- Timeline available for return to in-person learning
- Feb. 25: Weekly COVID-19 Update.
- Board Briefs: Feb. 23 board meeting
- View the COVID-19 Dashboard to see positive cases and exposures currently being monitored.
- COVID-19 dashboard FAQ
- View the Path to Return that highlights key events and milestones on the journey back to in-person learning.
- Check out the COVID-19 Guidance document listing safety policies and protocols for school site leaders.
The district has reached an agreement allowing students at all grade levels to return to in-person learning five days after the County moves into the red tier. Click here for more details and a timeline.