An International Baccalaureate (IB) Primary Years Programme (PYP) World School
As a district we are providing additional supplemental instruction and support to students within the school day including an increase in the number of instructional aides. We have multiple openings at all levels of the district and in many different capacities. We are heavily recruiting in June and July. While we will be advertising these openings through district channels and platforms such as Indeed and Linkedin, the best form of marketing is through word of mouth in our community.
Instructional Aides provide an invaluable service to our students and community. We are currently advertising several positions which can be found on our job opportunities webpage. Please review positions and locations and apply now. All IA positions require a high school diploma and passing the proficiency exam. If a position is at a District Designated Title 1 site, the proficiency exam can be satisfied by having either two years of college (48 semester units) or an A.A. degree or higher. If you are interested in the position and need to sign up for the proficiency test, please register at WWW.SANJUAN.EDU/IAEXAM. There is no cost to take the exam. We are providing Group testing:
- June 10 8:45 Orangevale Open School
- June 10 1:00 Cottage Elementary School
- June 11 8:45 Greer Elementary School
- June 11 1:00 Kingswood K-8 School
- June 18 8:45 Kingswood K-8 School
- June 18 1:00 District Office 3738 Walnut Ave Carmichael
- Use the drop down menu labeled “Select Event” and select one of the above sites and dates.
- Use the select service and choose proficiency and individual appoints may be selected during the week.
Thomas Kelly School Hours: Hyrbid A: Monday, Tuesday 8:40-11:10 Wednesday: Aysynchronous for all Hybrid B: Thursday, Friday- 8:40-11:10
Josh CostaPrincipal(916) 867-2041