Mission & Objectives
Focusing on integrating technology and personalizing instruction to meet the needs of our diverse population, the mission of Carmichael Elementary is to ensure all students reach their highest potential and are responsible, collaborative, critical thinkers through rigorous academic instruction with a balanced literacy approach, in partnership with families in a nurturing community.
We Believe That:
- Every person is unique and has equal worth.
- Everyone can and will learn.
- People learn in different ways and at varied paces.
- Education is the shared responsibility of students, families, teachers, staff, and community.
- Quality education expands opportunities throughout a person's life.
- All students will consistently demonstrate 21st century skills including the integration of relevant technology, problem solving, critical thinking, and collaboration across the curriculum.
- Through multiple measures, all students will achieve their targeted academic and personal goals, ensuring they reach their highest potential.
- All students will continually exhibit positive character traits and leadership skills necessary for their personal growth and the well-being of our diverse culture.
Last Modified on October 23, 2015