SHARED BELIEFS...We Believe That:
- Every person is unique and has equal worth.
- Every one can and will learn.
- People learn in different ways and at varied paces.
- Education is the shared responsibility of students, families, teachers, staff and community.
- Quality education expands opportunities throughout a person's life.
- Challenging people to meet high expectations leads to exceptional learning and remarkable results.
- Nurturing relationships and healthy environments are necessary for individuals to thrive.
- Diversity is a valuable asset that strengthens and enriches our community.
- Personal development and community well-being depend on individual responsibility.
- Everyone benefits when people willingly contribute to the well being of others.
- Honesty and integrity are essential to build trusting relationships.
- Access to a quality public education is essential to our democracy.
Last Modified on December 17, 2014