MissionAt Thomas Edison School, we provide a comprehensive education for every student. By setting high academic expectations and with rigorous teaching to the standards, our students continuously show improvement.
Intensive academic enrichment and intervention programs ensure that all students reach their full potential. Working as a cohesive staff, we partner with parents, students, and community members to create a safe and respectful environment. We establish meaningful relationships that lead to an enjoyable educational experience.
We educate the whole child by offering a myriad of extra-curricular activities to help our students feel connected to the school. We instill perseverance and self-worth, which empowers our students to become life-long learners.Our students leave Edison School prepared for the future.
- every child can learn, develop positive attitudes and contribute significantly.
- children respond positively to high but reasonable and consistent expectations.
- we are an excellent school with a hard working, professional staff.
- that a team effort is best, where parents, students and staff work cooperatively to achieve common goals.
- that everyone is expected to be kind, caring and respectful of one another.
- that curiosity, creativity and just plain fun is an essential part of learning.
- that children need to live in a caring environment that holds them responsible for their behavior.
Last Modified on May 22, 2014