Mission & Objectives
MissionThe mission of Woodside K-8 School, a 21st Century Learning Community, is to inspire and challenge each student to achieve his/her potential as confident, responsible, self-reliant life-long learners, through innovative technology and rigorous academics in a safe, positive environment where students feel connected to their community.
- By 2016, using multiple measures, student proficiency in ELA and Math will increase to 85%.
- By 2016, using multiple measures, achievement gaps for all groups will be reduced by 50%.
- Each student will develop and consistently demonstrate traits necessary to become contributing, responsible, and caring members of a diverse community.
- Each year, students will demonstrate proficiency on grade appropriate technology skills and standards.
- Yearly, students will develop and apply 21st Century skills such as problem solving, critical and creative thinking, collaboration, and technology.
Last Modified on June 3, 2014