School starts at 8:00 AM. Students may arrive at 7:30 for breakfast. Students who are not eating breakfast must arrive between 7:50 - 8:00 AM. Students are late at 8:01 and are marked tardy in class. Students arriving after the 8:10 AM must report to the office for a tardy stamp. Due to liability issues the school campus is closed from 2:30- 3:45 p.m.
- Use equipment appropriately
- Keep hands, feet and objects to yourself at all times
- Climb on playground equipment only
- Stay in staff supervised areas at all times
- Follow playground rules for games
- Bus riders will follow the transportation rules. The school will issue consequences for violations of the bus rules.
- Listen to adults
- Follow directions
- Use appropriate language
- Use quiet voices
- Take care of school property
- Be nice to others
- Be courteous to others around you
- Include everyone
- Play fairly
- Keep the campus clean
- Allow others privacy
- Come to school on time and be prepared
- Wait for dismissal
- Get permission before going to the office
- Return to the classroom as soon as possible
- Enter the cafeteria with your teacher in an orderly fashion
- Use inside voices when inside
- Keep your food to yourself
- Eat your own food
- When finished eating, throw trash in trash can before leaving the cafeteria
- Clean up after yourself
- Leave gum at home
- Leave personal items at home
- Follow the school and district dress code
- Leave on time
- Wash hands after using the bathroom, before eating and before going to the computer lab
- Use the bathroom properly
- Use closest drinking fountain and go directly back to the playground(or classroom)
- Place your jacket and lunch box by your line
- Freeze when the whistle blows at the end of recess and walk safely to your classroom number line
District Policy on Use of Students in Photos and Video
Photos and video footage of students add significantly to the communication value of district and school publications, television productions, and websites. It is the district's desire to share the achievements and recognition earned by students with the broader community. This effort can be aided by the use of photos or video footage showing students involved in the classroom and school-related activities.
Photos & Video
Unless notified in writing of an objection by a parent, legal guardian, or student of age 18, photographs and video footage of students and/or names may be posted in district-produced materials including printed publications, television productions, and websites.If parents do not wish photographs or videos of their student to be used in these materials, they should complete a Photo/Video Opt-Out form available at school offices or via the link below. Please be aware that opt-out requests are valid for the current school year and must be renewed at the start of the next school year.If an opt-out form is filed, district and school staff members will ALSO request news media not interview your student or film/photograph your student. While local news media typically honor such requests, the district does not have legal authority to prevent your student from talking with media or restricting who media outlets film or photograph. You are encouraged to have a discussion with your student about your wishes should members of the news media request to interview them.If photos or videos of students or staff are going to be created, maintained or displayed by a third party where the District or school will not have direct control of the materials, then a written release form is required. Contact the Community Relations Office at (916) 979-8281 to discuss options.
Photos & Video - Special Education Students and Homeless StudentsSchool and District staff will always seek parent/guardian permission before using a photo that identifies a student receiving special education or homeless services. Permission forms for these situations can also be obtained from school offices or via the link below.
Please contact your school office or the Community Relations Office at (916) 979-8281 if you have any questions about this policy.