Assessment Evaluation and Planning
The Assessment, Evaluation and Planning Department facilitates implementation of the Strategic Plan by providing thoughtful, directed, specific data and support to teachers, school sites, district departments, parents and community members.
Primary functions include:
- coordination of State and Federally mandated tests and reporting of public data.
- analysis of the effectiveness of programs undertaken by the district.
- providing leadership in professional learning around the use of data and the development of assessment tools for all levels of administration.
- increasing funding through grant writing consistent with the Strategic Plan and school site plans.
- support of district and school-site strategic planning process.
Last Modified on January 7, 2019