Volunteers are Valued at Cottage
There aren't one or two ways to volunteer at Cottage, the possibilities are limitless! Our volunteers have varying interests, talents, and time available. Our goal is to match each volunteer with a school/student support that meets the needs of our students and recognizes the unique qualities of the volunteer - a win, win combination!Below are examples of volunteerism at Cottage over the past year, but the list is just a start. We want your special passion to be shared with our students...we look forward to our partnership.
We hope that you will consider volunteering in your own special way...everyone's contribution is valued and appreciated. And, an extra bonus, your child will be thrilled and proud that you are contributing.
- Support our blossoming readers
- listen to students read
- assist in the library
- discuss books with students
- Support our budding gardeners
- help students plant and nurture a garden
- help gather gardening supplies
- Support our artistic minds
- present art lessons (art docent)
- assist during art projects
- help gather needed art materials
- Be part of special school events (many volunteers always needed)
- join the PTA
- family dinner and movie night
- Friday Jamba Juice sales
- Make field trips possible
- chaperone during a field trip
- Classroom support
- organize Wednesday communication folders
- Share your culture. Share your talent.
- help the class learn about your culture
- help us be inspired to dance, play an instrument, knit, play chess, sing, draw, cook... What is your passion?
Last Modified on August 7, 2014