Business Support Services
Business Support Services is your partner in the acquisition, distribution and disposal of the supplies and equipment needed to support the mission and strategic plan of the San Juan Unified School District. Our support role is to provide staff the necessary items to educate and inspire each student to succeed.
And that's just a sample of the services we provide to the District. Other services provided by Business Support Services include:
- We help you buy it... Staples Advantage, Cal Card and Direct Pay help with the small purchases, with Buyers guiding you through the larger acquisitions
- We help you move it... with mail, shipping and receiving through Warehouse Services, or the Warehouse helping you with classroom moves
- We help you dispose of it or find it... from pick-up of your textbooks and furniture that is no longer needed, to helping you locate available surplus items for use at your school
- Document storage - providing convenient storage, retrieval and destruction of your archived documents.
- Event Needs - bringing you risers, tables and chairs for your events.
- Furniture Program - providing design, consultation and purchasing assistance.
- Printing - we print standard b&w, color, posters (canvas and color), etc.
- Textbooks - providing the necessary instructional materials for education.
Our address is 5133 Engle Road, Carmichael, CA 95608. Our office hours are from 7:30 a.m. to 4 p.m. M-F.
Our dedicated staff aim to deliver courteous service everyday. We got it from here!Director, Business Support Services
971-7293 Fax 971-7749
Oversees Purchasing, Printing, Warehouse and Textbook departments including Williams Review.Administrative Assistant
971-7293 Fax 971-7749 Email
Cal Cards, Deposit pick-ups, Fixed assets, Print Center billing. postageProcurement Supervisor
Manages Purchasing department, Coordinates RFP and Competitive Bids, Ensures legality of all purchases, Strategic SourcingSupervisor of School Support
Oversees Printing department, Warehouse, Mail services (971-7277) and Surplus disposalInstructional Materials Technician
971-7055 Fax 971-7749 EmailDistribution of textbooks and related materials to sites, Ensure Williams compliance, Manage District textbook database