I want to take this opportunity to introduce myself and share my goals for the school year. My name is Breanna Parker and I have been teaching at Mesa Verde for 2 years. I graduated from Sac State with a bachelor of science in Kinesiology and a CA teaching credential, then continued my education at the University of La Verne (ULV). I finished my master's degree and preliminary administrator credential in Educational Leadership at ULV.
I have played sports my whole life and enjoy teaching kids a variety of physical activities and fitness concepts, teamwork, and the love of movement!
Moderate to vigorous physical activity, skill development, and social responsibility are built into our physical education program. Some of my goals and hopes for the year include:
- Every student's skills and knowledge will improve in activities we explore.
- Every student will discover a love for some type of movement or activity, at least as much at the end of the year as they did in the beginning, or more!!
- Every student will get physical activity time.
- Student's will encourage each other and learn how to be a positive contribution to the class.
- The parents/guardians will support and enjoy the year as much as the students.
Oh, and I LOVE dogs!!