Welcome to Mrs. Broadwater's Math Class.Dear Students, Parents, & Guardians
This letter is to inform you of the wonderful adventure that your child will be engaged in during this exciting school year. As with any adventure, we always need to be prepared.
- A Math Section in your 3 ring binder to hold the map to our adventure
- Graph paper- to graph and solve our problems along the way
- Many pencils to document our adventure
- Erasers (just incase we get lost)
- A colored pen to vary it up a bit
- A scientific calculator
- A POSITIVE ATTITUDE!!!
- To view the class syllabus, please click "My Teacher Site" on the left of this page
- For online help, please click on "On-Line Resource Links" to the left of this page
Arden’s Phone Number: 971-7306
Mrs. Broadwater’s e-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Mrs. Broadwater’s website: Arden website teacher pages
Mrs. Broadwater's grade check: https://sis.sanjuan.edu/parentconnect/
Grading the Adventurer:
70% of the overall grade is based on "Assessments." This includes tests and quizzes.
30% of the overall grade is based on "Performance Tasks." This includes problems solved individually as well as in groups.
100% ~ 90% A
89% ~ 80% B
79% ~ 70% C
69% ~ 60% D
59% ~ 0% F
100% of the grade is based on participation, preparation, homework, class-work, etc...all that leads us to being "test ready".
I look forward to meeting you at Back to School Night.