Mr. Marks' Web Page 🔥🔥🔥Welcome to 6th/7th grade PE 😎Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Physical education class presents the opportunity for students to develop the ability to move competently and confidently through participation in daily physical activity. We'll play, learn, have fun, work hard, and build relationships with one another.
A Sacred Trust"A leader, particularly a teacher or coach, has a most powerful influence on those he or she leads, perhaps more than anyone outside of the family. Therefore, it is the obligation of that leader, teacher, or coach to treat such responsibility as a grave concern. I consider it a sacred trust: helping to mold character, instill productive principles and values, and provide a positive example to those under my supervision. Furthermore, it is a privilege to have that responsibility, opportunity, and obligation, one that should never be taken lightly."- Coach John Wooden
Our class will consist of a variety of indivdual and dual sports/games and fitness-related activities including:
- Cooperative Games
- Bocce Ball
- Table Tennis
- Adventure Races
- Multicultural Dance
- Golf (Ball, Disc, & Miniature)
- Pickleball....my personal favorite!
- Track & Field
- Physical Fitness Testing (Fitnessgram)
- Field Games (Capture the Flag, Cannonball, etc.)
- Physical Fitness Training (Fitness Circuits, Run Days, PACER, H.I.I.T.)
- And possibly much more :)
Students are required to change their clothing for physical education class. The PE uniform consists of:
- Louis Pasteur PE shirt OR plain white t-shirt.
- Louis Pasteur PE shorts OR plain black gym shorts.
- Laced athletic shoes (NO SANDALS, CROCS, BOOTS, HEELS or FLATS.)
- Louis Pasteur PE sweatpants/sweatshirts OR plain black sweatpants/sweatshirts can be worn during cold weather.
Students are required to bring a lock in order to be assigned a PE basket in the locker room. Locks can be purchased in the office.
ADDITIONAL INFORMATION CAN BE FOUND ON THE CLASS SYLLABUS.
Check your grades frequently!!
*Please contact the office if you are having problems logging in to the Parent Portal, or do not know login information. Unfortunately I cannot assist with these issues.
"EARLY IS ON-TIME... AND ON-TIME IS LATE!!!"
- Mr. Lishman
Last Modified on August 11, 2021