Mrs. Kellogg always welcomes parent helpers in the classroom. Please see me about volunteering.Welcome to Room H4, 7th grade at Lichen K-8 School for the 2014/2015 school year. I am looking forward to a great academic year . Over the course of the year there will be an emphasis on respect and appreciation for others, honing academic skills, and strong work and study skills.
With this in mind, I would like to ask that:
1. your student come to school on time and ready to learn.
2. your student respect the right of others to learn and be safe.
3. your student follow all directions.
4. your student is respectful in the use and storage of supplies and equipment.
5. your student works responsibly in a group as well as independently.In addition to the assigned classwork, students will be asked to read at grade level for 40 minutes each night.
Please feel free to e-mail me if you have any concerns. You may click on the envelope above to e-mail me. The school's phone number is 971-5237 if you prefer to set up an appointment to meet with me.Upcoming Events
Last Modified on September 12, 2014