Mrs. Simin's 2nd Grade Class
Hello,Welcome to the wonderful world of 2nd Grade.I am so glad you are part of our terrific class!What an exciting year we are going to have!!Get rested and ready!!!I can't wait to see meet all my parents at Back To School Night on August 25th at 6:15 (parents only please)-Some quick notes before the start of school -
If you have any questions or concerns, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org or leave a message in the office at 971-5200.
- School begins Thursday, August 18th at 7:45 (room C-1)
- Enter from the backdoor on the playground side
- Decide if you are buying school lunch or bringing from home.
- Snack recess is at 9:40 so bring a little something to nibble on.
- Our first day's dismissal is at 1:05. Where will you meet your grown-up in the quad?
- 2nd grade supply list is on the right.
Materials that will be required...
- 2 black, blue, or green Expo dry erase markers (chisel tip)
- 1 box of 16 Crayola crayons
- 1 dozen sharpened #2 pencils - Ticonderoga Brand - Yellow NOT orange
- 1 RED (8 1/2 X 11) WIDE RULLED spiral notebook. Do NOT put a name on it.
- 1 BLUE (8 1/2 X 11) WIDE RULLED spiral notebook. Do NOT put a name on it.
- 1 set Crayola colored pencils (12 pack)
- 1 small plastic pencil box (must fit in small student desk) NO zippers
- 1 package of pencil top erasers
- 1 box of Kleenex
Materials that will be appreciated...
NO TRAPPER KEEPERS OR BINDERS PLEASE. THEY DO NOT FIT IN THE DESKS!!
- baby wipes or antibacterial/sanitizing wipes
- 1 Expo vis-a-vis black wet erase pens (fine point) NOT Sharpies
Last Modified on August 16, 2016