Parent Teacher Student Association
To join the Rio Americano PTSA for the 2022-2023 school year please see information at the bottom of the page or download form HERE
The Rio Americano PTSA normally meets the second Wednesday of each month at 7pm in the Rio Library. Below are meeting dates for the 2022-2023 School Year. Please join us!
- September 14, 2022
- November 9, 2022
- January 11, 2023
- April 12, 2023
Families, teachers, and staff are the backbone of our strong and supportive community at Rio. Family involvement is a long tradition at our school and one of its greatest strengths. The more you engage with the school community, the more rewarding your student's experience at Rio will be. We encourage you to look for opportunities to volunteer and share your experience and talents. There is a place for you!
I would like to introduce you to the 2022-2023 PTSA Executive Board:
- President- Karrin Waldmire
- Parliamentarian- Elaine Rubin
- Vice President Programs- Veronica Martin
- Vice President Fundraising- Andrea de la Fuente
- Vice President Communications- Andrea Schmid
- Vice President Membership- Vicky McQuoid
- Treasurer- Jen Finton
- Financial Secretary- Steve Sahs
- Historian- Jaimie Holcomb
- Auditor- Michelle Scobba
- Secretary- Leslie Guillon
- Student Board Members- Hannah Fain
Please don’t hesitate to reach out to PTSA officers with any questions, suggestions or to volunteer in any way that you can! PTSA general meetings are quarterly on the 2nd Wednesday of the month at 7pm. PTSA meetings are a great place to meet and connect with Rio Administration and other families as well as to support ongoing PTSA initiatives and priorities. This is going to be a great school year; we have a lot of exciting things happening!