Welcome to the 2021-2022 School Year!
Use the menu at the left to access homework assignments, course information, course resources, instructional assistance, and much, much more. Try it. You'll like it.IM 2 and 3+ Students:
AP Calculus BC Students:
- When graphing, students must use graph paper. Here is a link to printable graph paper: http://www.printablepaper.net/category/graph
- To access the online textbook and resources, sign into your Student Portal and then click on the HMH tile. See me if you need help.
- Use the HMH online resources or go to http://www.mrmathblog.com to access video lessons for each section in our textbook.
- If you have a smart phone, please download the Desmos app for graphing equations. See the following website for more information: https://www.desmos.com/
- Check out Our Previous Textbook's Website: Specifically, look at the Algebra Review page and the Appendices page (D.1, D.2, and D.3). It is very important to have solid skills in all aspects of algebra and trigonometry, including radian measure and the unit circle. For additional review of algebra skills, go to our current textbook's Algebra Help page.
- Check out the College Board Website for AP Calculus BC: Explore prerequisites, detailed course content, and AP exam information, tips, and practice.
- Also, make sure to check out the graphing calculator policy page. You will need an approved graphing calculator for this course. We will start using them shortly after the start of the school year.
- To access video lessons for each section in our textbook, go to our current textbook's Calculus Videos page or http://www.mrmathblog.com.
- To access free worked-out solutions and/or online help to the odd problems in our textbook, go to CalcChat.
- You will want to refer to the above regularly throughout the school year.
Last Modified on August 16, 2021