My name is Ms. Wood and I am the Librarian at Rio Americano.
The Library is OPEN M, T, W, & F from 7:30-3:00 pm and open Thursday 7:30-1:45 pm.
Students MUST have their ID card to check out Library books. Books my be checked out for 3 weeks at a time.
There are no fines for overdue books, but returning books on time is greatly appreciated :)
Just turn your book into the Book Box (or in the library) at any time. NO Student ID card needed to return books.
Search the Library Catalog online from here or at home.
A few things to remember:
- The library is for reading, research and learning...
- Please respect others who are working in the library.
- Respect school and library property.
- No eating or drinking in the library.
- Students need to sign in to use the library or computers.
- If you have any questions, ASK :)
There are 17 computers available for student use.
Students need to show a pass (during class time), and SIGN IN at Circulation desk in order to use a computer.
Computers are for academic use only: classwork, projects, research, make-up work, etc.
Last Modified on August 9, 2017