Encina AttendanceYou can report an absence 24 hours a day!call 916-971-7550send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org early dismissalscall 916-971-7542When calling, please include student name, student ID, grade, date absent and reason, parent name and relation to student.You can also turn in this attendance form to report attendanceLink: Attendance FormBelow, please find the basic attendance guidelines.
Please don't hesitate to call with any questions. Please contact Diana Gonzales, Senior Records & Report Clerk, at 916-971 - 5803
- Immediately advise the office of any phone number/address changes.
- 5 days to clear any attendance, we honor all documentation, doctor/dentist notes to clear attendance within 5 days of the absence.
- Please look at the school calendar if unsure of a holiday
- Call in advance for an early dismissal. This will save time, especially if the student in PE or you are running late to take the student to an appointment.
- Please make sure that you complete and update your student’s emergency card.
- Make sure your student has all medical forms on file i.e., inhaler
Last Modified on October 29, 2021