Encina AttendanceYou can report an absence 24 hours a day!call 916-971-7550send an email to firstname.lastname@example.orgFor early dismissalscall 916-971-7542When calling, please include student name, student ID, grade, date absent and reason, parent name and relation to student.You can also turn in this attendance form to report absencesLink: Attendance FormBelow, please find the basic attendance guidelines.
Please don't hesitate to call with any questions. Contact Charlyn Perea, Senior Records & Report Clerk, at (916) 971-5803
- Immediately advise the office of any phone number/address changes.
- 5 days to clear any absences - we honor all documentation from doctor/dentist visits to clear absences
- Please look at the school calendar if unsure of a holiday
- Call in advance for an early dismissal. This will save time, especially if the student is in PE or you are running late to take the student to an appointment.
- Please make sure that you complete and update your student’s emergency card.
- Make sure your student has all medical forms on file (i.e., inhaler)
Last Modified on November 8, 2022