Welcome to Mira Loma High School's Counseling Office.We are here to help students with academic, personal and career goals.
Counseling Office Hours: 7:30-3:30
If you are trying to make a change to your schedule, please click here to submit that request!
Counseling Office Phone Number: 971-7467
NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- Sign up on the clipboard for your counselor. Choose a time that is good for you when you will not miss important instruction or tests.
- Our Secretary will hand you a pass to take with you
- When it is time for your appointment, hand the pass to your teacher so he/she will release you from class (it is a good idea to let your teacher know at the beginning of the period that you have an appointment that day)
- If your parent wants to attend the appointment with you, please check the box on the clipboard when you make the appointment.
- For Emergencies or Crisis situations, notify your teacher that you need to visit the counselor right away OR come immediately to our office if you are not in a classroom. Tell the secretary and we will meet with you.
Parents: Call the Counseling Office at 971-7467 to schedule an appointment.
You may request a schedule change if:
- You are missing a class
- You need a graduation requirement
- You have been placed in the wrong level class
- You have previously met with your counselor and discussed a change to your schedule!
You may not request a schedule change for the following reasons:
- You want a different teacher
- You want a different elective
- You want to be in classes with friends
- You want a class at a certain time of the day
If you meet the criteria, complete a Schedule Change Request Form in the Counseling Office.
Responsible for students with last names starting with A through Des
Responsible for students with last names starting with Lan through Rim
For transcripts or records:
Registrar's OfficeRay Peterson971-7461 (Fax-916-971-7425)
Cal Grant GPA forms are to be taken to the COUNSELING OFFICE.
CURRENT MIRA LOMA STUDENTS: Click here for the transcript request form for CURRENT students. Allow a minimum of 1 business day turnaround time for your request to be processed. Transcripts may picked up before school, during the break, during lunch or until to 3:00 pm after school. They may not be picked up during class time. During school breaks and holidays transcript requests can take up to 7 business days so plan ahead!
FORMER MIRA LOMA STUDENTS: Click here for the transcript request form for FORMER students. Allow a minimum of 2 business days turnaround time for your request to be processed. During school breaks and holidays transcript requests can take up to 7 business days so plan ahead!Official Transcripts are $1.00 eachMail payment to:Mira Loma High School, Attn: Registrar, 4000 Edison Avenue; Sacramento, CA 95821