Welcome to Mira Loma High School's Counseling Office.
Although the school is closed through April 13th, we are still moving forward with scheduling students for the 2020-2021 school year. You will need to know the classes available to you and the codes for those classes.
*Pro-tip: Print the form that matches your academic grade, fill it out, take a screenshot and email that screenshot to your Counselor!If you are going to be in the 9th Grade next year, click here for the 9th Grade Codes and Class listNot sure how to make "the best" Freshmen Schedule? We have assembled a document that will help every student make class choices that are good for their individual goals. Click here to access our Freshmen Registration InformationIf you are going to be in the 10th Grade next year, click here for the 10th Grade Codes and class listIf you are going to be in the 11th Grade next year, click here for the 11th Grade Codes and Class list.If you are going to be in the 12th Grade next year, click here for the 12 Grade Codes and Class List
When Regular office hours resume:
Counseling Office Hours: 7:30-3:30
If you are trying to make a change to your schedule, please click here to submit that request!
Counseling Office Phone Number: 971-7467
NEED TO MAKE AN APPOINTMENT?
- Sign up on the clipboard for your counselor. Choose a time that is good for you when you will not miss important instructions or tests.
- Our Secretary will hand you a pass to take with you
- When it is time for your appointment, hand the pass to your teacher so he/she will release you from class (it is a good idea to let your teacher know at the beginning of the period that you have an appointment that day)
- If your parent wants to attend the appointment with you, please check the box on the clipboard when you make the appointment.
- For Emergencies or Crisis situations, notify your teacher that you need to visit the counselor right away OR come immediately to our office if you are not in a classroom. Tell the secretary and we will meet with you.
Parents: Call the Counseling Office at 971-7467 to schedule an appointment.
Responsible for students with last names starting with A through Des
Responsible for students with last names starting with Lan through Rim
You may request a schedule change if:
- You are missing a class
- You need a graduation requirement
- You have been placed in the wrong level class
- You have previously met with your counselor and discussed a change to your schedule!
You may not request a schedule change for the following reasons:
- You want a different teacher
- You want a different elective
- You want to be in classes with friends
- You want a class at a certain time of the day
If you meet the criteria, complete a Schedule Change Request Form in the Counseling Office.
For transcripts or records:
Registrar's OfficeRay Peterson971-7461 (Fax-916-971-7425)
Cal Grant GPA forms are to be taken to the COUNSELING OFFICE.
CURRENT MIRA LOMA STUDENTS: Please contect the register office above, then allow a minimum of 1 business day turnaround time for your request to be processed. Transcripts may picked up before school, during the break, during lunch or until to 3:00 pm after school. They may not be picked up during class time. During school breaks and holidays transcript requests can take up to 7 business days so plan ahead!
FORMER MIRA LOMA STUDENTS: Please contect the register office above, then allow a minimum of 2 business days turnaround time for your request to be processed. During school breaks and holidays transcript requests can take up to 7 business days so plan ahead!Official Transcripts are $1.00 eachMail payment to:Mira Loma High School, Attn: Registrar, 4000 Edison Avenue; Sacramento, CA 95821