DC STUDENT BULLETIN
May 30, 2018
Students as the weather gets warmer you still need to remember the Del Campo Dress Code and dress appropriately. No tank tops, short shorts, etc. Thank you
One final call for students interested in being part of the Madrigal Choir. Go to room 92 and speak with Ms. Matranga.
KIDS HELPING KIDS:
Attention sophomores and juniors! For all that have registered and anyone interested in becoming a member of Kids Helping Kids there is a mandatory meeting in room 78 at lunch today!
Library books due! All library books are now overdue and must be returned. Please return all library books before the end of the day on Friday, June 1. Due to textbook returns, the library will be closed for the remainder of the school year. Only students needing to return textbooks, print, or checking Lost & Found will be allowed in the library. Thank you
Lost and Found Check out the “Lost and Found” in the library for make-up bags, water bottles, glasses, jackets, and sweaters you may have lost. Any items still here on Friday, June 1st will be donated.
- If you’re planning on attending college make sure you go to the Registrar’s office to request your FINAL TRANSCRIPTS.
- Don’t forget to take the Senior Survey – it MUST be completed by checkout on Friday, June 1st.
- Senior finals are May 30th & May 31st regular schedule be sure you are here for those days.
- Senior Ball tickets are on sale; before school, during lunch, and after school. NOT during class time.
- Seniors listen up! All seniors who requested additional tickets for graduation will be receiving those tickets at senior check out. If you are still in need of more tickets, please see Mrs. Hauger in the VP office ASAP.
If you are interested in being a part of the girls’ tennis team next year, come to an informational meeting this tomorrow, May 31st in room 8 during lunch.
Varsity Baseball CHAMPIONS! Congratulations to the Varsity Baseball players and to
Coach D…..that was/is an AWESOME WIN!
If you still want a Yearbook they are available for $85. CASH only. See Mr. Shahbazian in room 16 at lunch or after school.