"Created by students, for students."
Since the fall of 1996, Mission Avenue 6th graders have been in charge of publishing the school’s annual yearbook. The team was then opened to interested 5th graders, so there would always be someone on staff with experience.
- The yearbook is a weekly, after-school, elective class.
- With parent permission, interested students apply for the job and sign a contract of commitment.
- They are supervised by at least one Mission teacher and one parent.
- Students meet after school every Wednesday until 4:00 from October through March.
- Responsibilities may include taking photos, writing captions and designing the pages.
- Parent volunteers are always welcome!
Web page to be updated for the 2019-20 school year.