For Class of 2020
How to Obtain Your Transcript
Info for alumni found below
San Juan Unified School District is piloting a program offerred through Parchment to offer digital transcript submition free of charge. At this time, senior students are able to request transcripts electronically.
Please visit the links below for the specific instructions for your high school.
How to Obtain Your TranscriptThere are four ways to obtain transcripts:
- Come to Encina's Registrar's office and see Laura Alonzo.
- Fax the request - 916-971-5882
- E-mail request - firstname.lastname@example.org
- Mail the request to Encina Preparatory 6-12 School, c/o Laura Alonzo 1400 Bell Street , Sacramento, CA 95825
- For requests that are faxed, emailed, or come via US mail, the following must be included:
- A photo copy of your ID
- The name you used when you were attending Encina
- The year you graduated or last attended
- A phone number where you can be reached
- Number of transcripts needed and if they need to be official(sign ,sealed, stamped in an envelope) or unofficial
- The address or the fax number where you want the transcripts to be faxed or mailed
- The $1 fee for each copy of the transcript that you need--either cash or money order.
If an institution or company is requesting the transcript:
- the request must be submitted on the company's or school's letter head
- no fee is required nor a copy of ID for these requests