• Shots Required for 7th Grade
    All students must have official immunization records on file in accordance with the laws of the State of California before a schedule will be issued.
    All students entering or transferring into 7th grade need proof of an adolescent whooping cough booster immunization (called “Tdap”). If your child has had all of his/her immunizations and they are on file with the school, you don’t need to provide additional proof.

    Student Medication

    Student medications must be left in the office. A “Authorization for Medication Administration” form must be completed by both the parent and physician with specific directions regarding dosage, timing etc. This form is available from the office or on the District website (under “Academics” then “Health Services”). Students may not carry medication with them and may NOT give any medication to other students – this includes over-the-counter medications. Students may carry their inhaler if they can self-administer it and have doctor instructions to do so. A release form is still required to be filed with the office.

Last Modified on June 14, 2018