Parent Teacher Association
Arden Middle School PTA meetings are the first Wednesday of every month at 6:15 p.m. in the Arden Library. All parents are welcome to attend.2019-2020 PTA Meetings will be held:*September 4, 2019*October 2, 2019*November 6, 2019*December 4, 2019*January 8, 2020*February 5, 2020*March 4, 2020*April 1, 2020*May 6, 2020
PTA PRESIDENT’S MESSAGE:
Dear Arden Families,
Welcome to the 2019-20 school year at Arden Middle School! We are very excited about the year ahead and hope you are too! We want to thank our returning families for their continued support of the school and the PTA through their involvement during the past year and we hope that our new families will get involved too! It’s going to be a great year!
PTA is a crucial partner in providing students and teachers with tools to further educational experiences.
Our goal for this year is to continue to work with the teachers and the school administration in creating an environment for our children’s success – and to do that we need your support.
JOIN THE PTA
- Complete and return the membership form to become a member of the Arden PTA.
- Fill out the enclosed Helping Hands volunteer sheet – there are lots of things to do, big and small!
- Join us at the PTA meeting on the first Wednesday of every month. The first one will be held on Wednesday, September 4th at 6:15 P.M. in the school library.
- Attend the programs and events the PTA sponsors throughout the year.
Make a tax-deductible contribution to the Direct Donation Campaign to fund needed school equipment and supplies to help our students learn and grow. Email ardenPTA@gmail.com for more information.
- Sign up for the Arden bell E-Newsletter by going to Arden website - Parents - Sign up for e-newsletter
- Follow Arden Middle Facebook page and Arden Leadership on Instagram
- Sign in to the parent portal when school starts - portal.sanjuan.edu
- Check out the school’s webpage - www.sanjuan.edu/arden
Update your online contributions:
- ewaste4good.com - Free electronic waste pickup benefitting Arden
- Amazon Smile - Select Arden Middle School PTA
- Change your Safeway club card to Arden (ID 6470261)
- Log onto eSCRIP.com and a percentage of purchases will go to Arden Middle.
Clip and Save, Turn in BOX TOPS! at the front office
Arden PTA Board for 2019-2020
President – Cari Fox
Secretary - Mindi Merri
Auditor – Amanda Thomas
1st VP Programs - Catherine McGough
Paralmentarian- Deb Steubing
Treasurer - Karrin Waldmire
2nd VP Ways & Means – Elaine Rubin
Historian – Lori Eichman