Dear Arden Families,
Arden Middle School PTA would like to welcome you to the 2020-21 school year!
This is the year we create new strategies, new ideas, and new memories! We want to thank all parents, teachers, and staff who are doing their best to help students with distance learning.
PTA is a crucial partner in providing students and teachers with tools to further educational experiences.
Examples of 2019-20 PTA expenditures:
- $4,000 of technology/computers for students (Chromebooks, calculators, All-in-one printer, Apple TV/Monitor etc.)
- Science lab equipment
- PE equipment
- Band equipment and Ukulele kits
- Printer ink and binders
- Teacher supply requests
- Leaf blower repairs
- Back to School Teacher Appreciation Breakfast
- Motivational Guest Speaker
- $2,300 (PBIS)- Positive Behavior Intervention System
- Volunteers for numerous AMS events
- Sponsored Student Activities including Socials & Dances
- Co-funded the 8th grade promotion lawn signs
Please support Arden PTA by donating $20 or more so we can continue to enhance Arden’s learning environment.
YOUR CONTRIBUTION will make a huge difference!
Click on this link: DONATE HERE-Thank you!
JOIN THE PTA by visiting https://jointotem.com/ It is quick and easy!
- Sign up for the Arden bell E-Newsletter at https://www.sanjuan.edu/Domain/52
- Follow on Facebook @Arden Middle School Rocks, AMS PTA Facebook @Arden Middle School PTA, and Arden Leadership on Instagram @arden_panthers
Consider updating automatic online contributions that benefit our school:
- www.ewaste4good.com - Free electronic waste pickup benefitting Arden
- https://smile.amazon.com/ - Amazon Smile - Select Arden Middle School PTA
- https://www.escrip.com/ and a percentage of purchases will go to Arden Middle.
.Change your Safeway club card to Arden (ID 6470261)
Lisel John and the 2020-21 Arden PTA Board email: firstname.lastname@example.org