MIRA LOMA HIGH SCHOOL
Home of the Mighty Matadors
STUDENT BULLETIN 71 Friday, December 7, 2018
- French Club: French club is holding its 15th Annual Toy Drive. Please bring new toys or books to room A-215 or to the library. All gifts will be distributed to families in need in the area. Merci! Thank you for your generosity and happy holidays!
- Matadors! Support the ML Wrestling team by purchasing chocolate bars! They are only $1 and they are delicious. Buy more than one and give them to your friends!
- It’s time for the Pi Day t-shirt contest! Come up with a design for the front & back and use no more than 5 colors. Submit your design to Ms. Hull, Ms. Bergen, or Ms. M-C by Tuesday, December 18. The winning design will get a $20 gift card and a Pi Day shirt. See Mrs. M-C in Room B4 if you have any questions.
- Matadors it’s that time of year when people make lists and check them twice- it’s time for Mira Loma's list for Naughty and Nice. Get your vote in for Mira Loma teachers and staff to be on Santa's Naughty or Nice list. Ballot boxes and voting forms are located in the attendance office and Library. Santa needs your help and is waiting to hear from you. Voting for the Naughty/Nice List ends Dec. 14th! Get your vote in!
- Attention all FBLA members: If you have not yet turned in your regional registration form, please do so as soon as possible. Events are first come first serve, so get the forms in quickly! The deadline is Dec. 15th. If you have questions, talk to Ms. Yang or the FBLA officers.
- Are you interested in Friday prayers? If so, Muslim Student Association has Jummah prayers in the dance room at the front of the school on Fridays during lunch. We hope to see you there!
- Hey Matadors: Boys Volleyball will meet afterschool Tuesday in the small gym. See you there!
- On Monday December 10, you will receive a 2nd Semester schedule in your 4th period class. If you need a class for graduation, are in the wrong class or are missing a class for next semester, please come to counseling to fill out a blue Schedule Change Request during break, lunch or after school. 11th and 12th graders who want to be a Teachers or Office Assistant for Semester 2, please pick up a yellow TA form from counseling. December 14th is the last day to request a schedule change. Good Luck on your finals.
- Please check the bulletin board outside the counseling office or the binder in the counseling office for available scholarships. There are many scholarship opportunities and the due dates are fast approaching.
Mira Loma News and Information
Welcome back to Mira Loms for the 2018-19 Academic School Year