Mesa Verde High School, 7501 Carriage Drive, Citrus Heights, CA 95621 – Go Mavericks!
Registrar Office Information
Paula Spedden (email@example.com)
Phone: (916) 971-5256 Fax: (916) 971-5370
The Registrar’s Office is here to help you! The school Registrar handles the following Issues:
· Student Permanent Records
· Student Cumulative Files
· Transfer of Records between Schools
· Forwarding information related to student school debts and unreturned materials
· Processing Progress and Final Grades for current students
· Distributing and Mailing Grade Reports/Transcripts for current students
· Mailing of transcripts to colleges and universities
· Transcript requests for former students
· Graduation Verifications
· Duplicate Diploma Requests
· Proof of Enrollment Letters
· Social Security Forms
· Former Student Cal Grant GPA Verifications
· Secure Storage of past-years physical records, and proper destruction after storage for the required number of years. Cumulative files are kept 5 years from the year of graduation.
Mesa Verde High School has partnered with Parchment Digital Credential Services for all electronic transcript services for current students and alumni. Parchment is a secure service that allow you to place and track your orders online, accessible 24/7. Transcripts will be sent directly to the admissions office or location or your choice.
Click Here for the Parchment accounts log-in page
Click Here for the Parchment information home page
Graduation dates are posted on the transcript and should be all that is necessary for proof of graduation. In some instances, if a duplicate diploma is necessary, it can be ordered for a fee of $40.00. We do not keep copies of diplomas, only transcripts.
2021/2022 MVHS Grading Schedule
08/12/21 First Day of School
09/10/21 End of Quarter Term 1 Progress (TP1)
09/17/21 Grades Viewable
10/07/21 End of Term Term 1 (T1)
10/15/21 Grades Viewable
11/12/21 End of Quarter Term 2 Progress (TP2)
11/19/21 Grades Viewable
01/03/22 End of Term Term 2 (T2)
01/10/22 Grades Viewable
02/04/22 End of Quarter Term 3 Progress (TP3)
02/11/22 Grades Viewable
03/17/22 End of Term Term 3 (T3)
03/28/22 Grades Viewable
04/29/22 End of Quarter Term 4 Progress (TP4)
05/06/22 Grades Viewable
06/07/22 Last Day of School (Students)
06/08/22 End of Term (Teacher Work Day) Term 4 (T4)
06/15/22 Grades Viewable
Special Education Documents
Current Mesa Verde HS students/families should speak to your case manager. Grauates or former students can contact the San Juan Unified School District Special Education Office at 916-971-7525.
To enroll your student at Mesa Verde HS, please contact the San Juan Central office at 916-971-5826.
MVHS School Code: 050587