• Club Paperwork


    All clubs will be given a plastic folder with all of the paperwork necessary to get started including your Club Constitution, Budget Development, Meeting Minutes, Activity Requests, and Purchase Requisitions.  Any time that you have papers to submit to the Student Council, put your papers in the plastic folder and place it in Ms. Reich’s box in the office.  Please make sure it’s in the folder so that it doesn’t get mixed up or misplaced.  This folder was given as a courtesy and if it is lost, it will be up to the club to replace it.  Folders will be turned in at the end of the year for the upcoming school year. 


    What paperwork needs to be turned in, in order to be an official chartered club on campus? 

    • Club Constitution each school year.
    • Club Budget each school year.
    • Meeting minutes including approval of the Club Constitution and Budget.
    • Attendance sheet including names, grade levels, ID numbers, and signatures of a minimum of 10 current students at Encina students.
    • Signatures of club officers and certificated advisor must be included.
    • All forms must be originals.  Forms must be in blue/black ink or typed.  It’s encouraged for all advisors to keep copies of the forms.


    When and where does paperwork need to be submitted? 

    • All paperwork must be submitted to Ms. Reich’s box in the Staff Room.
    • Please do not come into G-3 during teaching periods.  Those are classes and should not be interrupted for questions.
    • Paperwork needs to be submitted by 10:00am on Fridays for the upcoming Tuesday meeting. 
Last Modified on August 14, 2021