Advertising and Publicity
- All announcements must be submitted to Ms. Padilla.
- They must be submitted via Google docs by the Thursday prior to the Monday you want it heard. This is the only way that announcements will be accepted.
- No announcements will be taken sent by email, leaving a note, or sending a message through a student. The exception to this rule is scores from a previous nights game or any congratulatory messages from that game.
- The link is a public link and can be accessed with the following address or it is on the Encina website. The link is http://goo.gl/forms/j0j7JG0KLQ
POSTERS & FLYERS
- All posters and flyers must also be approved prior to hanging them up.
- Please put a paper copy in Ms. Padilla or Ms. Hashisaka's boxes at least 5 days in advance for approval. It will be returned signed for duplication in the certificated advisor’s box. After that copies can be made.
- We have been asked by our custodial staff to use only masking tape to hang things. Tape, paper, and paint will not be provided by ASB.
- Supervise publicity and ensure that all publicity is approved by either of the ASB Directors prior to posting; club or council posters will lose their publicity rights if they attach publicity to painted surfaces.
Last Modified on July 24, 2020