We hope you’re having a great school year. We wanted to write and ask for your help in testing out our new, free mobile app.
The San Juan Unified mobile app for both iPhone and Android smartphones will keep you better informed and connected to what’s going on in our school. The beta version of the app is available for download today.
The app will deliver real time school news to your smartphone for fast, up-to-date access. With the app you can:
You can download the new app in a few easy steps:
- Get the latest school and district news
- Get news and updates from multiple schools
- Get push notifications about emergencies, events, and more
- Access grades, assignment and attendance information and set up custom alerts
- View a calendar of school events and sync information to your phone calendar
- Contact teachers and staff directly using the app directories
- On your smartphone, go to the iTunes App Store® or Google Play®
- Search San Juan Unified
- Then select our San Juan Unified app for free download
- Open the app, and select the schools you wish to follow
- Click the “Student Info” button to login with your Parent PIN or Student ID and password (Not sure about your credentials? Visit www.sanjuan.edu/parentportal to request your login information)
- Click the “Settings” icon to customize push notifications and newsfeeds.
If you experience any issues with the app or have any other feedback on features, we encourage you to visit www.sanjuan.edu/app to share your thoughts. Our district staff may also reach out to you to discuss your experience.Sincerely,Katie CombsCommunication SpecialistSan Juan Unified
Mira Loma High School
Embracing diversity and valuing excellence, Mira Loma High School's mission is to inspire and educate each student toward academic achievement, critical thinking, intrinsic success, and responsible contributions to a peaceful international society by providing innovative, rigorous, student-focused instruction through a rich tradition of high-quality programs and dynamic activities in a safe, compassionate, and collaborative learning community.
We hope you’re having a great start to the school year. We wanted to call and ask for your help in testing out our brand new, free mobile app.
The app will provide you with the school news you want and need in real time. The best part is – it’s FREE. And it’s easy to download. Simply go to the iTunes App Store or Google Play Store from your smartphone, search for “San Juan Unified,” then download and install. You’ll be able to setup custom push notifications, get school updates and events, and keep track of student grades, attendance, meal balances and more.
This is a beta version of the app, and the district is looking for your feedback. Please visit www.sanjuan.edu/app to report any issues you may have or suggest additional features. We appreciate your help and look forward to using this new tool to stay in touch with you throughout the year! You can press the star key on your telephone keypad to repeat this message.Click below for tutorial