Cameron Ranch Advisory CommitteesOpen to the public, these meetings are advertised in school newsletters and calendars to encourage collaboration between stakeholders (families, students, staff and community members) in making decisions that affect student achievement. If you are interested in joining a committee, please ask for information in the school office, or visit the District websites linked below.
Charged with the development and approval of the school's improvement plan (SPSA), Site Council meets monthly. Members must include principal, teachers, other school staff, and parents of current students.
English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC)
ELAC is a committee comprised of parents, staff and community members specifically designated to advise school officials on English Learner program services. This committee meets quarterly.
The Associated Student Body (ASB), or "Student Council" promotes student voice and involvement in the students' general welfare, morale and educational experiences. Students in Grade 5 are elected as officers each year and two students from every classroom in Grades 2 to 5 serve as classroom representatives.Membership varies for each committee, but meetings are open to the public.
- Bond Citizens Oversight Committee
- Coordinated School Health Council
- Curriculum, Standards, Instructional and Student Services Committee
- District English Language Advisory Committee (DELAC)
- Facilities, Transportation and Finance Board Advisory Committee
- Local Control Accountability Plan Parent Advisory Committee
- Special Education Community Advisory Committee (CAC)
- Superintendent Parent Advisory Committee (SPAC)