Cameron Ranch CommitteesOpen to the public, these meetings are advertised in school newsletters and calendars to encourage collaboration between stakeholders (families, student, staff and community members) in making decisions that affect student achievement.
Membership varies for each committee, but meetings are open to the public.
- School Site Council (SSC)
- English Learning Advisory Committee (ELAC)
- Parent Teacher Organization (PTO)
Meetings are open to the public.Click the link above for more information, or inquire in the school office.
- Bond Citizens Oversight Committee
- Coordinated School Health Council
- Curriculum, Standards, Instructional and Student Services Committee
- District English Language Advisory Committee (DELAC)
- Facilities, Transportation and Finance Board Advisory Committee
- Local Control Accountability Plan Parent Advisory Committee
- Special Education Community Advisory Committee (CAC)
- Superintendent Parent Advisory Committee (SPAC)
- Family and Community Engagement Advisory Committee (FACE)
Last Modified on October 23, 2016