As you may know, Del Campo High School is currently closed in cooperation with the local health officials regarding COVID-19. For transcript requests please fill out the electronic form below and email it to me. If you graduated in 2004 and later I should be able to pull you up in the system, anything prior to that is currently locked up at the school site and unattainable. I am only able to send transcripts via email with my electronic signature which will be done at no charge. If you need a sealed hard copy I will be happy to do that once I am back in my office.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions I am available through my email Jennifer.email@example.com from 7:30-4 Monday through Friday.
DCHS Former/ Current Students
- Print Transcript Request form and complete it.
- Scan and submit by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or submit it in person to Jennifer Luce in the Registrar’s office.
- $1 charge per transcript request
- You may pick up your transcript 1 to 2 business days after your paid request.
- If we are mailing your transcript you MUST provide the receiver address and a USPS stamp along with your request. We will provide a DCHS envelope for an official mailing.
- Students who have fines on their account must pay their fees through Finance before the transcript request will be processed.
For any further questions, please contact:
Phone: (916) 971-5570
FAX: (916) 971-5663