As you may know, Del Campo High School is currently closed in cooperation with the local health officials regarding COVID-19. For transcript requests please fill out the electronic form below and email it to me. If you graduated in 2004 and later I should be able to pull you up in the system, anything prior to that is currently locked up at the school site and unattainable. I am only able to send transcripts via email with my electronic signature which will be done at no charge. If you need a sealed hard copy I will be happy to do that once I am back in my office.
I apologize for any inconvenience this may cause.
If you have any questions I am available through my email Jennifer.firstname.lastname@example.org from 7:30-4 Monday through Friday.**Current Seniors Only**You may request your transcript through Parchment and have it sent directly to the College of your choice electronically. It is much quicker and you will get a notification once it's received and when it's opened. If you need the final copy sent (after your final grades and graduation note are on it) please note that.DCHS Current Students:
- Fill out the transcript request form and email it to me, or drop it off in the Registrars office (next to Attendance).
- If you are picking up your transcript in person you may only do so during lunch or after school the following school day. If you come during class time you will be sent back.
DCHS Former Students
- Print Transcript Request form and complete it.
- Scan and submit by email to email@example.com or submit it in person to Jennifer Luce in the Registrar’s office.
- $1 charge per transcript request
- You may pick up your transcript 1 to 2 business days after your paid request.
- If we are mailing your transcript you MUST provide the receiver address and a USPS stamp along with your request. We will provide a DCHS envelope for an official mailing.
- Students who have fines on their account must pay their fees through Finance before the transcript request will be processed.
For any further questions, please contact:
Phone: (916) 971-5570
FAX: (916) 971-5663