Schoolwide Learner Outcomes (SLOs)
Engaged learners who…
- analyze and comprehend complex texts across all content areas
- demonstrate literacy through effective communication skills in both written and oral expression
- demonstrate digital literacy, including the ability to evaluate and cite sources
- justify understanding by citing specific evidence
- collaborate with other students to share information and solve problems
Responsible community members who...
- demonstrate positive character traits
- participate in the community in a respectful manner
- are accountable for their individual actions and are respectful of others
- demonstrate persistence when encountering challenging academic content or skills
Prepared graduates who...
- set short term and long term educational and personal goals and use strategies to achieve them
- make sound decisions about social, physical, emotional and mental health and demonstrate resiliency in the face of adversity
- evaluate their strengths and abilities in order to make informed decisions about their post-secondary plans