Mira Loma High School's New Science Wing is under construction!
This is a major project that will enhance the high school's already stellar science program.
Next-generation biology, chemistry, physics and earth science classrooms will be complimented by a 2,066 square-foot flex space and outdoor learning features. This is a project the entire community will be proud of. Here are some updates of the project.
- The new building will be built in the east parking lot facing Edison Avenue. Construction access will be into this lot from Edison and Norris.
- Student and staff parking will be directed to the west side lot, near the tennis courts and other lots on campus.
- Student drop off and pick up will also be directed to the southwest lot.
- Traffic flow will be attended by school staff at pick up and drop off times.
- Targeted for completion in Summer 2020
Want to see what is happening right now? You can see the construction happening through this camera link (click here to view)
Contact Bond Communication Specialist Keith Reid at (916) 979-8821 or firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any questions about the construction process. Projects updates can be found at www.sanjuan.edu/hsprojects or www.sanjuan.edu/constructionnews.
New renderings of Mira Loma's science wing