SJUSD Nutrition Services
All San Juan Unified families are being asked to complete the meal program application or return a More Than a Meal form to opt-out of the free/reduced priced meal program.
Even if your child doesn't plan to eat school lunches, it is important to fill out the application to ensure our schools and families receive the available resources.
What you can find in Nutrition Services:
- More Than A Meal form to opt-out of school meals
- Sign up to have school menus e-mailed automatically to you each month
- Fill out applications for free/reduced meals
- Forms for special meal accommodations and food allergies
- Superkids Nutrition Newsletter
- Pre-pay meals on MySchoolBucks.com
Visit Nutrition Services: https://nutrition.sanjuan.edu/