Ways to Get involved
Learning starts at home and continues at school. There are many opportunities to participate at the school and district level. Click on an option for more information:
- Ask your school about PTAs, PTOs, booster clubs and other groups.
- Join your School Site Council or English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) and help set priorities and develop plans to improve your school.
- Participate in a Community Advisory Committee or Board Advisory Committee, which make recommendations to the Board of Education on a variety of issues.
- Attend events across the District.
- Sign up for school and district newsletters to be notified of special events and volunteer needs.
- Follow us on social media to hear about the great work happening at our schools - Facebook, Twitter, Instagram and YouTube.