Get involvedLearning starts at home and continues at school. There are many opportunities to participate at the school and district level. Click on an option for more information:
- Ask your school about PTAs, PTOs, booster clubs and other groups.
- Join your School Site Council, English Learner Advisory Committee (ELAC) or Strategic Planning team and help set priorities and develop plans to improve your school.
- Participate in a Community Advisory Committee or Board Advisory Committee, which make recommendations to the Board of Education on a variety of issues.
- Attend events across the District.
- Sign up for school and district newsletters to be notified of special events and volunteer needs.