Transcripts & Records


    For San Juan Unified School District Adult Education Program students only

    Transcripts and other Student Records are available to current and former Adult Education students. Graduates, as well as currently enrolled adult High School students, are able to request official transcripts from Adult Education free of charge.

    (Please allow a minimum of 14 business days for processing.)

    *Students who were concurrently enrolled with their High School and Adult Education, prior to 2014, records are limited to credits achieved ONLY in the class(es) they attended in the Adult Ed program.*

    Copies of diplomas are not available.  

    **Be prepared to send a clear copy of your driver’s license/official photo ID.**

     Records to be requested include:

    • High School Transcripts (total of HS Credits achieved in Adult Education)
    • Career Technical Education (CTE) Certificate (copy of original)
    • Student Registration Information (must include student authorization)
    • Student Attendance (must include student authorization)
    • Student Class Schedule (must include student authorization)


    * If you are a CURRENT student or Graduate:

    It is important to use Google Chrome to successfully complete this form: Transcript Request Form 


     *For Background Check companies, educational institutions or employers requesting: 

    Please send the request to  with signed student authorization attached.


    GED:  As of December 2015, all GED records must be requested from the GED Testing Service at or (877) 392-6433.

    We no longer have access to any GED records.

Last Modified on January 13, 2023