• Do you need a work permit?


    While Mira Loma's main office has restricted access, you can still obtain a work permit. 


    Please note, you do not need to have a work permit to apply for a job. You need a work permit once a place of business has offered you employment. 


    To get your work permit please contact our Vice-Principle's administrative assistant: Mrs. Devries via email. She will be processing all work permits and will inform you of the necessary steps. Her email is jdevries@sanjuan.edu.


    Click here to contact Mrs. Devries.