OFFICE of the REGISTRAR
To Request: Transcripts, Cummulative Files, Student Records, Address, Email, or Phone Number changes, Health Records, Grades, and Education Verification
Email: email@example.com Phone: 916-971-7496
Final Transcripts are viewable in Q on June 15, 2020
Records requested during school holidays and breaks will take longer to process.
Transcript Request- All Current and Former Students
- To request your transcript you will need to create an account with Parchment.
- Please specify if you want an Unofficial or Final Transcript
- Use FULL LEGAL First and Last Name- included hyphenated names (current students it must match what is in the Student Portal. Former students- the name you went by while attending Rio.
- Enter the correct date of birth
- Click Order to request the transcript in Parchment
- To send transcripts to multiple locales, submit a separate order for each destination.
- If you are waiting for grades to post to your transcript, click HOLD for Grades
CLICK HERE- for instructions to set up a Parchment Account
CLICK HERE- to request Unofficial, Mid Term or Final Transcripts
** Please allow colleges 6 weeks to process transcripts**
Requesting Cummulative Files
Schools requesting student Cummulative Files must do so via email and on school letterhead. Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Contact the State of California at 1-877-392-6433
AP or SAT Results
Contact College Board at 1-866-630-9305. Rio Americano does not keep results on site
Per San Juan Unified School District Board Policy, SJUSD no longer ranks students. In keeping with nation-wide practices, class ranking is no longer reported to Institutions of Higher Learning due to the innumerable variations that can occur in GPA calculations. Students will be evaluated on individual merit without comparison to others.
Change of Address, Email, Emergency Contact, and Phone Number
Grades Viewable by Parents & Students