OFFICE of the REGISTRAR
To Request: Student Records: Cumulative, Health, Grades, etc.
Transcripts and Education Verifications (Parchment Only)
Email: firstname.lastname@example.org Phone: 916-971-7496
Semester 1 2020-2021 Official Transcripts viewable in Q & Parchment on January 8, 2021
Semester 2 2020-2021 Official Transcripts viewable in Q & Parchment on June 14, 2021
Records requested during school holidays and breaks will take longer to process
Transcript Request- All Current, Former Students and Education Verifications
Current Students CLICK HERE to Sign into your existing Rio Parchment Account OR Create a New Learner Account
- Former Students CLICK HERE to sign into your exsisting Rio Parchment Account OR Create a New Learner Account
- Use your Rio Americano Graduation date
- Third Party Accounts CLICK HERE to request a transcript on behalf of a former student for Ed Verifications
Information to Note:
- Current Students are allotted 5 free Transcsript orders per year. $3 per each subsequent request
- Former Students- $ 8.95 per transcript request
- Education Verifications- $20 per request
- Specify if you want an Unofficial, Official/Final Transcript or Hold for Grades (if held for grades, the transcript will not be sent until final grades post in January and June
- Use FULL LEGAL First and Last Name- included hyphenated names (current students- what is in the Student Portal)
- Former students- the name you used while attending Rio not a married or changed name
- Enter the correct date of birth for the student
- Click Order to request the transcript in Parchment
- To send transcripts to multiple locales, submit a separate order for each destination.
- Parents- make sure if you are creating the account for the student, use the student's information. If you have multiple students, create separate accounts for each student (one at a time). It is recommended that you use two different browsers when creating multiple accounts. Make sure you sign out of the first account before signing in/ creating a new account.
CLICK HERE- for instructions to set up a Parchment Account
Click Here to watch a video on how to create an your account
Click Here to watch a video on how to Order (request) your transcript
** Please allow colleges 6 weeks to process transcripts once received**
9-12 Independent Learning 2020-2021
Independent Learning for students in grades 9 through 12 is designed as an option for self-directed learners. Students in the program will be paired with a master teacher who will provide guidance toward course completion and remaining on track for graduation. Because students will remain enrolled at their high school, they'll also be able to access athletics and extracurricular activities.
To enroll your student at Rio Americano High School, please contact San Juan Central Enrollment office at 916-726-5826 or CLICK HERE
Cumulative File, Health Records, Student Withdrawal
Please contact Ms. Smith via email: email@example.com or at 916-971-7496
Contact the State of California at 1-877-392-6433
AP or SAT Results
Contact College Board at 1-866-630-9305. Rio Americano does not keep results on site
Per San Juan Unified School District Board Policy, SJUSD no longer ranks students. In keeping with nation-wide practices, class ranking is no longer reported to Institutions of Higher Learning due to the innumerable variations that can occur in GPA calculations. Students will be evaluated on individual merit without comparison to others.
Change of Address, Email, Emergency Contact, and Phone Number
CLICK HERE- for instructions on how to change your address, email, emergency contact, and/or phone number.
- Progress Reports are viewable in the Student and Parent Portals in Q https://portal.sanjuan.edu/LoginPolicy.jsp
- Final Semester grades are available on the transcript on Parchment
- Transcripts include ONLY final semster grades on Parchment
Grades Viewable by Parents & Students