Arcade Fundamental Middle School Strategic Plan
In 2011, the Arcade Fundamental Middle School community came together to develop a strategic plan for the school.
MissionBuilding on a foundation of academic excellence, strong personal character, and community, the mission of the Arcade Fundamental Middle School family is to ensure a quality education that prepares each student to lead throughout life by cultivating creativity, critical thinking, and communication skills through rigorous, innovative instruction in a safe, engaging, and dynamic environment.
- By 2013 50% of Arcade students will develop and demonstrate leadership skills by participating in leadership building activities or programs. This number will increase to 100% by 2015.
- By 2015 we will enable all students to apply creativity, critical thinking, and communication skills through project-based learning activities.
- By 2012 all students will develop and consistently demonstrate the character traits necessary to actively participate and contribute as caring members of their school and community.
- By 2015 we will reduce the number of students who are not performing at the proficient or advanced levels in all subject areas by at least 50%.
- By 2012 we will develop outreach programs to enhance our community visibility and increase interaction opportunities.
Last Modified on June 19, 2014