• Work Permit Information

    Summer Work Permits are available all Summer. 


    Do you need a work permit? Do you know the rules about having a job while you are in school? Access Work Permit information in the Casa Roble Information folder.

    If you have any questions, please call Mrs. Jacobson at 971-5485, or email tina.jacobson@sanjuan.edu