Emergency Card Updates

  • Image of an emergency card form for illustrative purposes All students are required to have an updated emergency card on file each year. You can update your student's emergency information for the 2018-19 year online. 
    To complete your updates online, login to the Parent Portal using your parent pin and password.
    Select "re-enroll" from the top menu after you're logged in and complete each section of the emergency information form. Completing the re-enrollment process online meets the emergency card requirement for your student for the 2018-19 year and you do not need to complete a paper form. 
    Paper forms remain available from your school office or at San Juan Central located at 3700 Garfield Ave., in Carmichael. Unfortunately, you cannot print these forms and fill them out as we have moved to using specialized scannable forms. 
Last Modified on September 14, 2018