For information and updates regarding Fall 2020 - visit www.sanjuan.edu/fall2020.Welcome to San Juan Central! In order to best provide families in the San Juan Unified School District with an efficient enrollment process, all enrollments take place at our centralized enrollment center (San Juan Central).In addition to enrolling students, San Juan Central (SJC) is a one-stop resource to service families seeking resources and information. Families are able to submit transfer and open enrollment applications, have questions answered, access the attendance improvement group, English Language Learner department and seek support for refugee families. Students without health insurance may benefit from our on-site immunization clinic (the Immunization Clinic is closed until further notice because of COVID-19 restrictions). It is our goal to offer exceptional service and communication to families in the San Juan Unified School District.
Note: San Juan Central Enrollment Center is open to the public during limited hours - see below.
- To enroll your student(s) please go to the Online Pre-enrollment tab to the left on this page.
- To request a transfer (Intradistrict and/or Interdistrict) for your student(s) please go to the Transfers tab to the left on this page
- If your student is on a wait list for a school of choice from the Open Enrollment Lottery for the 2020-2021 school year, Intradistrict Transfer or Interdistrict Transfer, please be aware that waitlist placements may be delayed until late July or, at some sites, until after the school year starts and we are able to determinte accurate enrollment numbers.
- ** San Juan Central Enrollment will be OPEN by appointment on the following Saturdays in August : August 1st, August 8th, and August 15th. Please visit our Enrollment Appointments page to schedule your 20 minute enrollment appointment.
- If you are interested in enrolling in the San Juan Unified School District's TK-8 Homeschool program, please fill out the Homeschool Program registration application. Students not currently enrolled in the district will need to be enrolled after being approved for the Homeschool program.
San Juan Central's Hours of Operation are:
Monday - Friday
Open 9:00am - 11:30 am
Closed 11:30 am - 1:00 pm
Open 1:00 pm - 4:00 pm
*Hours are subject to change.
** San Juan Central Enrollment will be OPEN by appointment on the following Saturdays in August : August 1st, August 8th, and August 15th. Please visit our Enrollment Appointments page to schedule your 20 minute enrollment appointment.
For remote online enrollment information, please visit our website: Online Pre-enrollment.
San Juan Central will be CLOSED for the following Holidays in 2019-2020:
- Friday, July 3rd, 2020
District programs and activities shall be free from discrimination based on actual or perceived sex, race, age, color, religion, ancestry, nationality, national origin, immigration status, ethnicity, ethnic group identification, marital or parental status, physical or mental disability, medical condition, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, or association with a person or group with one or more of these actual or perceived characteristics.