Mesa Verde Signature Project
San Juan Unified is in the planning stage of a full update of the stadium at Mesa Verde High School, funded by the district's bond program. The project's initial design includes:
- Construction of a brand-new sports stadium including a synthetic track and field
- Building new bleachers, press box and concessions, and restroom building
- Adding LED sports lighting
- Renovating the existing parking lot and tennis courts
- Conducting other much-needed exterior site improvements
Construction began late summer 2022 and the project is expected to be completed in the fall of 2023.
Please fill out the form to recieve email communication about project updates and milestones.
- Will there be a cap on noise (decibel levels) for events and games?
- Will there be a soundboard between the stadium and the neighborhood houses for noise control?
- Will the public be able to use the facilities during the day/off-hours/holidays?
- Will water pressure be affected for houses behind the stadium?
- Will this project/construction disrupt local wildlife?
- I'm concerned about gate access in the neighborhood, will there be in and out privileges?
- Are there plans to install lighting on adjacent streets?
- Where will the construction trailers be located?
- How late will the sporting events run?
- Where can we direct feedback?